4.06.2007

Round 1 Match 56

Gay Blade vs. The 4th Grade!
Zorro: A aristocrat who seeems spoiled, but secretly fights injustice by dressing in black, using nothing but his brain and brawn. Sound familiar? It's no wonder that in later editions of Batman's story, his family was going to see "Mark of Zorro" that fateful night. Regardless of his links as a precursor, Zorro is also cool in his own right.
Eric Cartman: The anti-hero for anti-heroes, and a great source of quotes and catch-phrases. For his distinctly un-family-friendliness, and a shock value that shames both Bart and Stewie combined, Cartman is totally cool.

Comments:
Zorro wasn't gay!! And even if he was, he is still a hero with staying power.
 
i have to go with Cartman. Zorro is kind of boring and Cartman is anything but...or is that butt?
 
All that is truly needed to keep little potty-mouthed Cartman in line is a little glove-slap.

Zorro for the tie.
 
I'll zupport zorro
 
Cartman makes me laugh more. Zorro always lands on his horse. It's been done...and done...and done again.
 
I may be the only person on the face of the planet who can't stand South Park...

Therefore by default I vote Zorro.
 
I have never really gotten to know the south park crew, so I can't give them much love.

However, everyone at least knows Zorro.

So I vote for the mysterious masked man.
 
Re: comment above - I forgot I have to let you know who I am, and since I am taking a break from the reality TV show competition,

It is me - the blogless, nameless redhead
 
oh yes, as much as i love cartman, the enduring icon is zorro - gay blade or no.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?