2.02.2007

Round 1 Match 18

Space Cowboy vs. Gangsta of Love!
Mal Reynolds: The star of the ill-fated but eventually-vindicated Firefly TV series. For the disciples of Whedon (of which I admit, I am one) our browncoated hero is as cool as they come.
Strong Bad: The unofficial star of the Homestar Runner website. A veritable cornucopia of cool catch phrases and in-jokes mostly involving his craptacular responses to emails.
Criteria: Strong Bad accidentally spills fluffy-puff marshmallow spread onto his precious Compy, resulting in him being teleported onto the deck of the Serenity. Mal thinks he is an Alliance spy, or worse a Reaver. Jane wants to use him for target practice. River looks him up and down and says, "He is all pixelly". Discuss.


Comments:
Hmmmm.

Internet icon against the hero of the Brownshirts (no, not brown stains).

Hmmmmm.

Gotta go to Serenity. I find the movie rewatchable. Now that's a great idea for a blog. A list of rewatchable movies! ohhhhhh
 
Strong Bad versus who?

Fhqwhgads, fhqwhgads... amen.
 
I'm a Whedon fan but have only just recently finished watching Buffy and am now progressing through Angel. Have not yet seen any episodes of Firefly...

Any recent university student knows that Strong Bad can provide countless hours of entertainment and procrastination.

Tough call, but I go with Strong Bad.
 
Who?

Vs. Who?

I vote for Who!
 
Yep... who for sure!!!
 
The little men in my life both vote for the guy with green eyes... why? Because he has cool green eyes
 
I like Firefly, but don't think Mal can carry the show. Strong Bad is funny, but leaves many people saying "Who?"

Coin toss lands on the edge. I can't decide. Just thought you'd like to know.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?