6.23.2006

Round 5: Potpourri Division


Potpourri Division Finals!
For your consideration:
Mr. Stay Puft (aka SPMM, Puft-Daddy, The Big White Sailor, Embodiment of Gozer)
Victories over: Pillsbury Dough Boy, Bonhomme, Twiki, Kool-Aid Man
Boot (aka Ladies Man, Sole Brother #1, The Giant Killer, TVO Champion)
Victories over: Peter Puck, Speed Buggy, Gizmo, Keyop

Boot seems like the underdog in this match, but looking at his resume of victims it is obvious he has his fair share of supporters. Will they continue to "back the leather" or go with the sweet and sticky power of the NYC squash-master? Who will go to the Final Four? You decide!


Comments:
I proudly say Stay Puft Man is my captain and if that gets him some negative press, I apologize to him right now. Sorry, Big Guy. But he is. He's my guy in the pocket because he's not a marketing shill and he's totally ironic (not to mention Uber cool).

His competitor? I will not be wearing a boot on my t-shirt.
 
marshmallow man.
 
picks marshmallow man because she likes marshmallows

*******************************************************************************
 
What's going to be ironic is that the boot may be squashed by a marshmellow.

I throw my heavy heal into the Boot in an effort to keep the forces of the universe in line.

Stay Puft has gone stale.
 
Definitely marshmallow man.
 
I'll take boot - presumably, a deluge of crapminded votes will save him from this predicament.
 
I can't believe my longshot pick of Boot may defeat the all-powerful Stay-Puft! I didn't think I had a Quest of a chance.
 
Stay Puft has my vote.
 
The Boots of Doom vote for Boot.
 
marshmallowwwwwwssssssssssssssss!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?