6.23.2006

Round 4 Match 2 Winners

In the Potpourri Division, Boot prevails over Keyop.

The ahhh_crap army actually held no sway here, because were I to disallow the block or "drone" voting for Boot, I would also have to throw out the seemingly similar voting block for the G-Forcer. So, regardless, Boot is your winner!

In another heartbreaker (for some), Mr. Line moves ahead of Barbapapa.

And now we come to the really tough call.

In Jeremy vs. Jerome, the two combatants would have otherwise been locked in a tie, if not for the drones of ahh_crap. They (and their master) decided to "squash" the bear and advance the giraffe to finals of the animal division.

Congratulations Mr. Crap. Hope you can sleep well.

The drone voting played a role in this match as well, moving the intrepid Belgian on to the finals. However, I have surprisingly little anxiety in this case, as I believe this "action" division was ruined a long time ago.

On to the division championships (as soon as I write them)! Stay tuned, they're coming momentarily!


Comments:
But who is the squash victory?
 
I have retired my minions and the rest of the competition will be played without coerced vote tampering. I apologise to anyone that I upset and a special sorry to Al who seems to have taken a bit of flack from the last set of results.
 
jerome squashes jeremy
 
Sorry - I saw that after I asked...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?