6.09.2006

Round 3 Match 4 Winners

Thanks to moxywoman's final vote, the leathery hero of TV Ontario squeaks through to Round 4, thus saving me from what would be a contentious tie-breaking judgment.

Mr. Line walked circles around Gargle-smell in their battle.

Bye-bye Smurfs.

Tintin vanquished yet another formidable action hero to advance to the division semi-finals, where he will face the evil power of Daedalus.

Can our plucky hero escape doom once again? Stay tuned

Jerome enjoys the Squash of the Week, as he trampled Frogger into a pixelated mess on the forest floor.

He will certainly be the underdog in his battle with the Mighty Jeremy Bear, but stranger things have happened here at the 'Clash.


Comments:
...like VICTORY!!!
 
Where did you learn to do math!!! I count 7 votes for Gizmo and only 2 or three for Boots. FIX! FIIIIIIIIIIIXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
And, Gargamel beat Line by a 6 to 5 margin.
 
Why don't Hong, Kong and Phooey's votes count? And Cheesy, Kraft and Dinner? Is it too much manipulation?

In your heart, the judges know that Mr. Phooey and Mr. G.T. Great should still be in the competition. Is there some deep seeded guilt that is causing the them to have temporary blindness to votes endorsed by me?

Is this inarticulate rant/protest also falling on deaf ears? Perhaps I am just a tree falling in the forest when there is no one around.

I know, I know!! I'm one hand clapping...
 
That should read, "In their heart", not "your" as I changed the word "you" to "judges" as to not alienate Al. Ooops, I just did.
 
"hearts"
 
I am disappointed by the lack of response to my rant...
 
I thought your rant showed "heart".
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?