3.03.2006

Round 1 Match 13: Animal Division


Sweet Bear Battle!

Sugar Bear: Hmmm...how to get kids to eat their puffed wheat? Cover it with syrup, and get a bear to sell it! Sugar Bear kept it cool though, not resorting to the manic craziness of some of his competitors.

Share Bear: One of the dominant characters in the Care Bear universe... uh, no. Central to most Care Bear plotlines... no, not really. The first Care Bear that the commissioner could recall before the allowance of whole collectives of characters into the competition? Yes, that sounds more accurate. Seriously, voters should really consider the entire Care Bears franchise when voting on this one, (especially considering the My Little Ponies vs. Gummi Bears match).

Comments:
Share Bear? How did I stomach that nauseating goodness as a child. Sugar Beat it is! Lauren
 
How come the Care Bears are getting all this play this week?
I'm gong with Sugar Bear - he was pretty cool (for a ceral schill).
 
In the battle of "what the hell do I care" I guess I'll take the cereal.

BTW - Vic, isn't it wrong to do so many drugs when you are pregnant? Please refer back to the post where the choices were GUMMY BEARS vs Ponies... The choices here are a care bear vs cereal dude. The care bears just got a little play this week. (although I'm sure their agents are working to get more care bear content on ICON-O-CLASH!)

CB-
 
yep - i'm a dope! please ignore the care bears' play comment...
 
When I was in Disneyworld as a youngster, my brother and I were riding the tram across from a grown man in a Sugar Bear T-shirt. Trying to draw attention to this guy, I whispered to my brother "Can't get enough of that sugar crisp".

He loudly broke into singing the jingle, and then realized what I was talking about as the guy acknowledged him. It turned out that this guy worked for Post, and Brad had to pretend to really like Sugar Crisp, which we didn't.

It was funny for me.

Becuase Sugar Crisp sucked.

Share bear for me.
 
I'm voting for Sugar Bear even though the cereal was flaccid, unappealing and unaffecting.

The icon prevails over the product.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?