3.03.2006

Round 1 Match 13: Action Division


Diabolical Battle!
Daedalus: The evil wizard, always foiled by the Mighty Hercules. A master in summoning fearsome monsters for Hercules to contend with, which all seemed to move the same way and made the same hissing sounds.

Destro: This GI Joe villain had the whole 70's freaky-factor turned up big time, (open shirt down to the navel, weird love chain amulet, scary iron mask). He seemed to make it work, however, and was a legitimately threatening villain, especially in the interchanges between himself and Cobra Commander.

Comments:
I have to go with Daedalus on this one!
 
Jon, I'm back with you again, Deadalus is way to go.

I don't even remember the other guy, so a margional icon at best.

CB-
 
who's to say what kind of facial hair there is under the big metal mask?
Abe Lincoln?
Nanny Goat?
Soul Patch?
 
Now, my Malibu is named "Bruno" after the dog that bit Nixon's nuts in the movie "Where the Buffalo Roam" but I christened my wife's car during the summer "Dido" after the Daedalus' cat. I LOVED Daedalus' voice. "Well, Dido..." and you can just prattle on all by yourself for hours in that voice and you can feel the venom and evil of the man. It's...quite liberating.
 
Can anyone help me? I thought there was a guy on Hercules with a bucket on his head who was also called Daedalus, and it confused me.

Still, Daedalus it is.
 
<sincere> Thanks. This has been bothering me. </sincere>
 
I think they used the same voice actor for the parts...it threw me, too.

Great episode!
 
Ah... same voice, maybe that was it.
 
Daedalus.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?