12.15.2005

Round 1 Match 2 Winners

Sugary-sweet Strawberry Shortcake triumphs over the prismatic power of Rainbow Brite in an unexpectedly one-sided affair.
In a deadlock tie, the force of the "Anything-but-Disney" camp pushed the scales in favour of the little car who could. Although time will tell if he can survive as the competition gets more intense.
A resounding mandate for Shaggy over the good Inspector, and that's not even counting the votes mailed in from Amsterdam coffee shops.
Another close battle gives the relatively unknown Grape Ape a berth into the next round. Will the underdog continue the Cinderella story of his meteoric rise to the top of the heap? Can I combine any more sports cliches in one sentence? Stay tuned!

Comments:
Couldn't help but notice that the Jeffy who posted this announcement of winners is the same Jeffy who argued for each of the successful candidates. The Mulder in me smells conspiracy!
 
and the Scully in me says: "Mulder, are you saying that Jeffy is responsible for the Roswell incident?"

oh...wait...no...that's not right.

oh well, it gave me the chance to channel Scully, which is always fun. hee ;)
 
Point of personal privelege!

While I am confident that no ill was meant from BK, allow me to explain for the benefit of readers who might not have faith in my integrity, or who may consider me a scammer.

I get no extra swing with the A-bear; I only produce the icons. For this reason, I post the pictures [that he tells me] and he adds the text. Since I start the post, I get credit for posting on Blogger.

Now it's true that I picked winners last week. My secret is on my own blog: Characters who have been defendants on Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law seem cooler. For reference, Daphne appears alongside the gang in "Shaggy Busted", none of the other week three contenders have been guest stars...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?